Suzuki announces exhibits for JAPAN MOBILITY SHOW 2023
Suzuki Motor Corporation will be showing a range of concept vehicles at the JAPAN MOBILITY SHOW 2023 (organised by Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association), which will be held at Tokyo Big Sight from 26 October to 5 November 2023.
eVX, Suzuki’s first global strategic EV
- Showcased for the first time at the Auto Expo 2023 held in January 2023 in India, its exterior has been evolved and the interior is revealed for the first time.
- Proposed as an EV that realizes the true Suzuki SUV driving experience by further evolving the electronically-controlled 4x4 technologies.
- Overall Length 4,300mm x Width 1,800mm x Height 1,600mm
- Range: 500km
eWX, a mini wagon EV that stays close to people’s daily lives
- Concept model which is a crossover of fun and practical mini wagon unique to Suzuki, and futuristic EV.
- Expresses a buddy-like presence that supports people’s daily lives with a clean and simple body shape of an EV, an exterior that has a friendly character, and a light and user-friendly cabin space that makes people feel at home.
- Overall Length 3,395mm x Width 1,475mm x Height 1,620mm
- Range: 230km
e EVERY CONCEPT, mini-commercial BEV van that stays close to people’s daily works
- Mini-commercial EV van, equipped with a BEV system, jointly developed by Suzuki Motor Corporation, Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd., and Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Proposed as a model that contributes to the local society by not only realizing a silent and powerful EV drive but also supplying electricity from the vehicle in case of an emergency, while maintaining the user-friendliness of a mini-commercial van.
- Overall Length 3,395mm x Width 1,475mm x Height 1,890mm
- Range: 200km
Spacia Concept / Spacia Custom Concept
- Spacia is a minicar which has a unique styling and spacious cabin. This concept model is filled with our wish to “Make daily lives more fun, convenient, and comfortable!”.
- Rear seat comfortability is enhanced such as by equipping with a “multi-use flap” in the front section of the seat cushion for the first time on a Suzuki vehicle.
- Spacia Concept is designed for “comfort” and “excitement” that uniquely colors daily lives, and Spacia Custom Concept is designed for “elegance” and “gorgeousness”.
- Concept model to propose the new value of the Swift which has been developed by always keeping the concept of “Drive&Feel”.
- With a shift from tangible consumption to experiential consumption, the Swift Concept not only provides “design” and “drive”, but also proposes a new value of “have fun with car and daily lives”.
- Equipped with a host of advanced safety technologies including DSBSII*1 collision mitigation braking, AHS*2, and DMS*3.
- High-efficiency engine strikes a balance between driving performance and fuel efficiency.
*1: Dual Sensor Brake Support II, *2: Adaptive High Beam System, *3: Driver Monitoring System
Production models including Jimny (3-door model), Hustler, and Solio are also scheduled to be exhibited.